Skye was born in 1979 in NSW, Australia. Growing up in Townsville, QLD, Skye became a very talented artist who ended up completing a Bachelor of Visual Arts at James Cook University in 2002. She spent many years as a freelance artist, winning awards and specializing in painting portraits in oils on canvas.
She now works full time as a Visual Arts Teacher in Townsville, where her work and practise is a constant source of inspiration to the next generation. When not working on her art or at school, Skye enjoys like with her partner Peter and step-daughter where she engages in pottery, painting, playing with and training her parrots, fishing and snorkelling.
- Bachelor of Visual Arts - James Cook University, Townsville. Graduated 2002.
- Graduate Diploma Teaching & learning - University of Southern Queensland, Toowoomba. Graduated 2009
- Published three fiction Novels (Dare to follow Trilogy)
- Awarded winner of the ROMANCE NOVEL OF THE YEAR 2013, Christian Small Publishers
- FINALIST in the Percival Portrait Competition, Townsville. 2018.
- Published Article in BirdBath Reviews 2018