PLACE YOUR ART ORDER NOW!!!
Original Painting Price list – and terms & conditions.
A SHORT MESSAGE FROM SKYE
First of all, congratulations on taking this first step in securing an original oil painting on canvas.
My prices vary according to size and amount of figures/animals/birds/detail you’d like to include (including detailed backgrounds vs plain ones) All work is done with professional artist quality oil paints (usually Windsor and newton) on stretched canvas. Original works like this are seen as investment pieces and when you purchase one - you then become a private collector.
Most works also come with a link to the process work on YouTube (relatively new feature) - and you will see step by step process through my Facebook artist page (unless it is a gift and you want me to leave it off until a certain date.) Please take the time to subscribe to my YouTube channel and help spread the word by sharing your favourite paintings on social media.
And please also make sure you “like” my Facebook artist page to see all the updates on
your art work.
Again, thank you again for considering becoming one of my private collectors and
I’m sure you won’t be disappointed in what I have to offer.
Terms and Conditions
I retain the copyrights to all my paintings; so please do not copy my work for sale on products - this includes photographs for social media without permission. Please check in first as a courtesy and I’m more than happy to have work put up. I have the legal right to use the artwork to create reproductions and generate more business. If you would like an exclusive painting - this will incur a higher fee.
Please see link to my main Reproduction website:
In addition, your painting image will also be listed in my Print on Demand Merch shops where it can be purchased on clothing and other household items. This benefits you as the “original collector” because this increases the exposure and therefore the value of your original as the image becomes popular.
• Once you have decided on what you would like painted and the particulars; we will discuss details and prices for the final artwork • To secure your place on my waiting list, a non-refundable fee of 50% of the total price must be paid and the balance paid before delivery. • We will work on an estimated completion date. (This can vary if you require repaints or retouches) If you add additional tweaks to the contract, these come with an increased price (see prices below)
• If for some reason, you decide you no longer wish to purchase the painting when it is halfway through completion or more, I will retain any monies already paid for my time and keep the painting to complete or sell as I please. If you have already paid the complete balance, you will still receive the painting.
This is just a rough guide as prices will vary depending on requested sizes that are not listed below. Once an agreement is established, prices will become fixed unless tweaks or repaints are requested. ** Postage is additional to the below costs as it varies depending on your location and the size/weight.
OILS ON CANVAS
SMALL PAINTINGS ON CANVAS
Approx – 30.48 x 30.48cm (12”x12” or 12”x16”) - Starting at $450AUD plus postage
Additional extras/tweaks: $50 extra per figure/subject $100 highly detailed background
MEDIUM PAINTINGS ON CANVAS
Approx - 40.6 x 50.8cm - Starting at $1500AUD plus postage
Additional extras/tweaks: $70 extra per figure/subject $200 highly detailed background
LARGE PAINTINGS ON CANVAS
Approx - 60.2 x 90.2” - Starting at $2500AUD plus postage
Additional extras/tweaks: $80 extra per figure/subject $250 highly detailed background
Will be discussed per client
WATER-COLOUR & INK Paintings
A3 SIZE - $180 AUD
A4 SIZE - $90 AUD
Time Frames & Shipping
A painting can be completed in approximately a month to six weeks once started
- depending on requirements of the painting. This of course will increase with size and detail required.
Paintings then require several weeks for the paint to dry and cure properly ready for freight.
They will then first be shipped to ArtHouse in Brisbane where they will be scanned for Reproduction and port folio purposes. They are then shipped onto clients from Arthouse.
If you already live in the Brisbane area, you are more than welcome to collect from Arthouse, which eliminates your cost of freight.
TWO WAYS TO SHIP
- On stretcher frame: (As is) shipping based on weight, this is a heavier option and thus more costly. It also carries potential for damage
- Rolled - ArtHouse will remove the canvas from the stretcher frame and roll it. This is lighter and cheaper to ship, but the downside is the client is required to take it to a professional framer for framing or re-stretching.
Current Waiting list
I almost always have a waiting list however, which most clients find helpful as it gives them time to plan for their painting. To secure your spot on my waiting list, all you need to do is send your non-refundable deposit (this locks you into the list) then start finding your favourite photos to send through to me for reference.
I will contact you again when you are next in line so we can work out the particulars of your piece. I am happy to work on payment plans after your place is secured as long as the balance is paid before delivery. I hope this information is helpful...if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact me: